Enel X's 2022 Energy Market Outlook
As the global pandemic surged into 2021 and 2022, U.S. energy markets continue to adapt to new ways of working. While global supply chain issues continue to present challenges, energy and electric mobility projects saw increasing support from both the private and public sectors- including the Biden Administration. With 2022 underway, Enel X dives into how the events of 2021 will shape this year in its annual Energy Market Outlook.
With 60+ pages of insights and analysis from industry experts, the eBook provides predictions on energy markets, technologies and emerging trends, including:
- The implications of the Biden administration's infrastructure law on renewable energy and electric mobility markets
- The impact of global supply chain issues on renewable energy development due to the COVID 19 pandemic
- The increase in corporate climate commitments with increasing progress on limiting Scope 2 Emissions
- The near-term and long-term outlook on electric vehicles and EV charging infrastructure
- Regional energy market outlooks in the U.S., Canada and Mexico
Fill out the form to download the eBook and book a meeting with a member of our Sales team.